These are some of the February events I am planning on checking out — a couple of book events where I’ll be transported to France and Asia, more practice slurping coffee, an introduction to baking bread and of course, a celebration of Pisco on National Pisco Sour Day.
- Feb 3: Lunch in Paris @ Omnivore Books, San Francisco
- Feb 5: San Fran-Pisco Sour Crawl @ La Mar, San Francisco
- Feb 8: Food Justice Brown Bag Lunch @ 18 Reasons, San Francisco
- Feb 10: Stir Frying to the Sky’s Edge @ Omnivore Books, San Francisco
- Feb 15: Blue Bottle Coffee Cupping @ Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
- Feb 21: Bread Baking Class @ 18 Reasons, San Francisco